Have had the ideas for Christmas? It will be great if you’ve already have the plan for this Christmas. But don’t worry if you still undecided. Planning a merry Christmas may not an easy task for some. So, here we have 50 Christmas Decoration Ideas for you as inspirations.
1. Change the Regular Snowglobes with The Edible One
- 1 1. Change the Regular Snowglobes with The Edible One
- 2 2. Honeycomb Ball Tree: Easy and Fun Christmas Decoration
- 3 3. The Colorful Bottle Brush Tree
- 4 4. Unique Gift Wrap for Unique family and Friends
- 5 5. Calligraphy Ornaments
- 6 6. Sequined Letter Garland for a Glittering Christmas
- 7 7. The Special Gifts Wrap: Gingerbread House Boxes
- 8 8. Deck your Fridge for Cheerful Christmas
- 9 9. Colorful Mod Wood Ornaments as Attention-grabber
- 10 10. Snowflake Marquee Light for Ambient Light
- 11 11. No Pine Trees? Use Cactus Christmas Tree Instead
- 12 12. Limited Space? Built Your Own Wall Tree
- 13 13. Floral Christmas Ornaments
- 14 14. Easy Christmas tree Banner? Use Foam
- 15 15. Paint your Christmas Ornaments
- 16 16. Pom-pom Rudolf Ornaments for a Happy Christmas
- 17 17. Create Your Own Winter Village
- 18 18. Wood Bead Ornaments for Festive Garland on Your Christmas Tree
- 19 19. Name Card Trees for a Cute Christmas
- 20 20. Candy Balloons for a Happy Christmas
- 21 21. An Eye-popping Christmas Tree? Don’t Forget to Add some Eye Ornaments
- 22 22. Lively Christmas with Light Garland
- 23 23. Use the Old Bar Cart-Spruce It Up
- 24 24. Pom-Pom Garland for the Christmas Tree
- 25 25. Bright Christmas with Cranberry Wreath
- 26 26. Add the Mini Stars
- 27 27. Big Holly & Berry Garland for Merriest Christmas
- 28 28. A Disco Ball Tree
- 29 29. Batik Socks for Christmas
- 30 30. Need a Fresh Look for the Christmas? Deck Your Fireplace
- 31 31. Pizza Tree Skirt for a Colorful Christmas
- 32 32. Try a Modern Hexagon Advent Calendar for a Chic Christmas
- 33 33. Gold Dipped Bottle Brush Trees for Warm Christmas Accents
- 34 34. Pom-Pom for Topper
- 35 35. Cheers Ligt Box for Marquee Light
- 36 36. Glitter the Garland Letters with Tinsel
- 37 37. Experiment with Clay Words
- 38 38. Be the Special with Christmas Tree Confetti Cones
- 39 39. Prepare Your Own Holiday Vignettes
- 40 40. Backdrop with Giant Paper Snowflakes
- 41 41. Giant Ornament Balloons
- 42 42. Salon Wall Christmas Tree for Small Room
- 43 43. Special Gifts Topped with Crystal
- 44 44. Keep It Simple with Black and Gold Tree
- 45 45. A Christmas Winter with Frosted Snow Balloons
- 46 46. Kitchen Wreath for a Merry Christmas
- 47 47. Rustic Christmas with a Simple Hack
- 48 48. Simple and Fun Christmas: Present Balloons
- 49 49. Edible House Place Cards with Mini Gingerbread
- 50 50. Disco Ball Wreath Place Cards
The ubiquitous snowglobes will seems too mainstream for your aspiring mind. So, why not using your cooking talent to make another level of snowglobes? Make your own edible snowglobes. It’s easy and fun. You can visit Sugar & Cloth for inspiration.
2. Honeycomb Ball Tree: Easy and Fun Christmas Decoration
Preparing your Christmast might quite a challenge when it comes to new inspirations. What about a Honeycomb ball tree? It’s colorful and easy to make. And overall, it’s so special your friends won’t take their eyes of it. See Sugar & Cloth for inspiration.
3. The Colorful Bottle Brush Tree
It will be great to line up all your bottle brush trees on your dining table. It won’t be too early if you start to do it right now. Its awesomeness is just irresistible. Want some inspirations? See Coco Kelley.
4. Unique Gift Wrap for Unique family and Friends
This Chirstmast is the time for your most hillarious gift wrap. The dull store-bought paper wrapper is an item of past. Change for a better option with your most charming gift wrappers. See tons of inspirations in Studio DIY.
5. Calligraphy Ornaments
Seeing your own handcrafted calligraphy hanging as the Christmast ormaments is great. Just put down your thought and prepapre your writing talent. You can see some of great example in Brit + Co.
6. Sequined Letter Garland for a Glittering Christmas
The trick probably is the most affordable in the list: fixing a sequined letter garland. Hang a string of sequined letters on your wall, and it instantly light up your Christmas moment. See the instructions in A Beautiful Mess.
7. The Special Gifts Wrap: Gingerbread House Boxes
No, you won’t wrap your special Christmas gift with the out-of-the-shelf wrapper. You need something different, something like gingerbread house boxes. Be no worry, it’s so simple you can make it yourself. Find the inspiration in The House That Lars Built.
8. Deck your Fridge for Cheerful Christmas
Want to try a refreshing thing for the Christmas? Deck your refrigerator. It’s easy, and it’s fun. It’s even can be you your new family activities before Christmas. Find some great inspirations in Studio DIY.
9. Colorful Mod Wood Ornaments as Attention-grabber
In need a simple attention-grabbing ornaments for this Christmas? Grab your wood balls and use your artistic talent to paint them. Just as simple as it. Choose your own favorite color and cheer up your family and friends. See Say Yes for inspirations.
10. Snowflake Marquee Light for Ambient Light
Add ambient light to your hall with snowflake marquee light. It’s the simple way to light up your Christmas moment without having to rely on additional lamps. You can create it yourself in your leisure time. See A Beautiful Mess for ideas.
11. No Pine Trees? Use Cactus Christmas Tree Instead
You have no pine trees around for your Christmas trees? Find other options instead. You even can use a cactus as the alternative. With few improvisations and decorations, you will have the most gorgeous Christmas tree. Find the inspiration in Sugar & Cloth.
12. Limited Space? Built Your Own Wall Tree
Small rooms might present challenge if you have a Christmas tree in store. But you still can fix a Christmas tree without having to feel cramped: build a wall tree. Fix your Christmas tree on the wall, and let your small table be the place of your gifts. Visit Brit+Co for inspirations.
13. Floral Christmas Ornaments
You want something rustic for this Christmas? Add floral accessories to you Christmas tree. Paint your ornaments in floral patterns. Don’t forget to festoon them with plaid ribbon. See for PMQ for Two ideas.
14. Easy Christmas tree Banner? Use Foam
If your time is limited but you want to have the warmest Christmas ever, consider this trick: foam Christmas tree banner. It’s easy and surefire way to cheer up your Christmas. See Dream Green DIY for inspirations.
15. Paint your Christmas Ornaments
The simplest way to steal others Christmas is by painting your Christmas ornaments. Just paint to your favorite colors and have fun. Need inspirations? Visit Paper & Stitch.
16. Pom-pom Rudolf Ornaments for a Happy Christmas
Want to cheer up the kids this Christmas? Let them make the accessories for the Christmas tree, let them making the Rudolph ornaments. It’s easy and fun. See the instruction in Studio DIY.
17. Create Your Own Winter Village
Boring with the old style winter village? Create your own modern version. It’s easy to built and surely will add new happy atmosphere in this Christmas. Don’t forget to add the lights, snow dust, and bottle brush trees. See the inspirations in A Beautiful Mess.
18. Wood Bead Ornaments for Festive Garland on Your Christmas Tree
You never too early to purchase wood bead for your Christmas. It’s a kind of emergency accessories which easy and fast enough to fix on the Christmas tree. You can find the inspirations in The House That Lars Built.
19. Name Card Trees for a Cute Christmas
Need a cute Christmas atmosphere? Complete your sweetest moment with name card trees. It’s easy to build, you can even can include the kids to do it. For instructions and ideas, see Oh Happy Day.
20. Candy Balloons for a Happy Christmas
Turn the ordinary Christmas into the happiest moments with a simple hack: add candy balloons. Peppermint candy-themed balloons will do great, and it’s also easy to rig. See Aww Sam for inspirations.
21. An Eye-popping Christmas Tree? Don’t Forget to Add some Eye Ornaments
Anatomy prints seem to always in demand. This year you need to try eye ornaments for your Christmas tree. You’ll have the fashionable Christmas tree this year. A Beautiful Mess has the beautiful pictures for inspirations.
22. Lively Christmas with Light Garland
The retro style is coming back these recent years. If you’re into the style, you can revive the style by hanging Christmas light garland on your Christmas tree. It’s easy and fun. See Studio DIY for inspirations.
23. Use the Old Bar Cart-Spruce It Up
Need to utilize the long forgotten bar cart? Use it to light up the Christmas atmosphere –spruce it up. A glam bar cart surely will make your Christmas impressing. See Sugar & Cloth for ideas.
24. Pom-Pom Garland for the Christmas Tree
You just can’t run out of ideas with pom-pom. Trow them around your christmas tree, or you can make them pom-pom garland. Find a string plus yarn, and see the example in Brit + Co.
25. Bright Christmas with Cranberry Wreath
Warm up your Christmas friends by welcoming them with Cranberry Wreath. You can put the wreath of red and bright natural cherry on your door or entry way to the main hall. Put ribbons to add the cheerful effects. See the inspiration in A Beautiful Mess.
26. Add the Mini Stars
As the coolest twinklers, you can always rely on the hanging mini stars. Built them yourself, for oftentimes you need a considerable money to purchase the brilliant stars. See the instruction in Oh Happy Day.
27. Big Holly & Berry Garland for Merriest Christmas
Festoon your foyer with this holly and berry garland. Choose for the big size to increase the festive effects. You need only wire, massive paper berries and holly. If you need inspiration, see The House That Lars Built.
28. A Disco Ball Tree
Throw your small disco balls ornament all around your Christmas tree, and see them spark the joy of Christmas. Don’s say that this will be hard for you to do –it’s so easy. See Studio DIY for inspirations.
29. Batik Socks for Christmas
You can make experiments with the socks ornament. Instead of traditional colors, choose batik instead. Love indigo color? Indigo batik socks will surely stand out. Please see Brit + Co for ideas.
30. Need a Fresh Look for the Christmas? Deck Your Fireplace
We always love to hang around the fireplace with the fire ablaze offering its warmness. If you have unused fireplace, decorate it to add color of Christmas. The ideas in Sugar & Cloth are is worth to try.
31. Pizza Tree Skirt for a Colorful Christmas
Everybody loves pizza. So, why don’t use pizza theme for your Christmas tree? Surely it would be a great backdrop for all your gifts for Christmas. Find out the ideas in Brit + Co.
32. Try a Modern Hexagon Advent Calendar for a Chic Christmas
A good calendar is also a good decor. So, why not using bee hives pattern as your Advent calendar? A modern hexagon Advent calendar will serve well for calendar purposes, and great for your wall decor in Christmas. Just see Oh Happy Day for sure.
33. Gold Dipped Bottle Brush Trees for Warm Christmas Accents
Add a glamorous and warm feeling to your Christmas with gold dipped bottle brush trees. If you’ve already had the bottle brush trees, dust them with gold accents for glittering effects. You can see the gorgeous example in Studio DIY.
34. Pom-Pom for Topper
The utmost special treat for Christmas decor probably is topping your Christmas tree. Want something unique for it? Go for Pom-Pom. It’s glamorous and easy to fix. See the example in Sugar & Cloth.
35. Cheers Ligt Box for Marquee Light
Instead of putting traditional marquee light, put a cheerful and modern light box. It’s flexible enough to in put any places, and easy to built. You can find a good example in A Beautiful Mess.
36. Glitter the Garland Letters with Tinsel
Christmas is glittering moment. So, if you happen to feel that your greeting garland letters’ too flat for your taste, why don’t you put tinsel on them? It’s easy and the effects will be great. Just see for A Bubbly Life inspiration.
37. Experiment with Clay Words
Adorn your Christmas with clay words. Take your colored clay and pur your thought to warm up the Chirstmas atmosphere. See Oh Happy Day for inspiration.
38. Be the Special with Christmas Tree Confetti Cones
Still can’t decide which Christmas tree for your room? You should try the Christmas Tree Confetti Cones. It’s minimalist but has tons of modern touch. See the instructions in Sugar & Cloth.
39. Prepare Your Own Holiday Vignettes
Seeing a mini terrarium or cloche always is always giving a soothing feeling. And if you add it with the glittering of mini LED, it’s just so gorgeous. Find the instruction in A Beautiful Mess.
40. Backdrop with Giant Paper Snowflakes
You need no fancy stuff for the perfect backdrop for Christmas. A paper can be a good alternative. Make it into giant snowflakes and fix them onto your wall. See the example in Oh Happy Day.
41. Giant Ornament Balloons
Balloons is an obvious signs of happiness. The children love them, and the adults love their insignificant prices. Put giant balloon on this Christmas occasion, and see the effects. For inspirations, see Studio DIY.
42. Salon Wall Christmas Tree for Small Room
A simple Christmas tree will do great for a small room. It won’t eat up your room, because you fix it on the wall. You put all the ornaments, garlands, and glitter right there to give the best spirit of Christmas. Interested? Please see Brit + Co for inspiration.
43. Special Gifts Topped with Crystal
Wrap a gift with special wrapper and ribbon, and your gift will be impressing. You can level it up by putting a crystal on top. Just purchase some inexpensive crystals and put them on your Christmas gifts, and you’ll see the special on them. See Oh Happy Day for inspirations.
44. Keep It Simple with Black and Gold Tree
Christmas with simple theme will always up-to-date. Like with two tone colors? Then try a black-gold themed Christmas tree. It’s enchanting and evergreen. For inspirations, see A Beautiful Mess.
45. A Christmas Winter with Frosted Snow Balloons
Need a merry winter effect for your Christmas? Put frosted snow balloons around on your room. It’s simple and the effect is terrific. Please see Oh Happy Day for a better idea.
46. Kitchen Wreath for a Merry Christmas
After decking your fridge, don’t forget to decor your kitchen as well. A splashy banner or organic garlands, just make the kitchen special this Christmas. See Oh Happy Day for ideas.
47. Rustic Christmas with a Simple Hack
Rustic style is in demand again. So, if you’re into it, put a dab of rustic stuff for your Christmas: quirky socks, arrange the logs for the fireplace, the examples are abundant. See Country Living for inspirations.
48. Simple and Fun Christmas: Present Balloons
Boring with regular balloons for the Christmas? Change them for present balloons. They will be a great backdrop for your Christmas tree. Above all, the kids will love it. See for Studio DIY ideas.
49. Edible House Place Cards with Mini Gingerbread
Edible house cards will be a great ideas to try this Christmas. Put your cooking talent into action, and make your mini gingerbread for the purpose. Impress your family and friends with your edible house place cards. See Aww Sam for inspirations.
50. Disco Ball Wreath Place Cards
Tired of having to see the same figures again and again? You probably don’t want elves, reindeers, or snowflakes this Christmas –and want something refreshing. Try Disco Ball Wreath Place Cards instead. They’re easy to build, and you can also use them as the Christmas tree ornaments. See A Bubbly Life for ideas.